Friday, January 6, 2012

Sad Day

That's a picture of my grandma. It's one of my favorite pictures of her. And now we don't get anymore. Oh boy, do I miss her already. We had already lost my Great-Grandma in Febuary 2011 did we have to lose my Grandmother to? But I guess God wanted her in heaven with him! My Grandmother died this morning at 2:30a.m. My Dad was spending the night at the hospital with her and he woke up at 2:30 and it was quiet. My whole family cried. Not all at the same time, but we all did. She had a surgery on Wednesday, and she was doing so much better after that. Besides being a little groggy from the meds they gave her, she was breathing much better. She was such a sweet Grandmother. Me and her got mad at each other a couple times but that doesn't matter now. But we went to the hospital this morning to say bye. You could tell I'd been crying. But I am so glad she's in Heaven with no sorrow, no pain, and no tears! Thats the good part. But on Wednesday, Uncle Bill put Preston in the garbage can at the hospital!! It was SOOOOOOO funny!! And then when he was supposed to say I'm Sorry, He said, "You better be glad I didn't put you in upside down!" It was HILARIOUS!!!! Well, Please pray for us to get over our sorrow. Thank You! Happy Winter!

8 comments:

  1. Brookie my heart breaks for your entire family! I loved your grandmother, she was always friendly to me at family gatherings at your house and she shared a ton of her herbs with me when I went to her house last summer. She will be very missed but I am so glad she is with Jesus now. Time will take care of the sorrow and you will be left with so many wonderful memories of her. We are always here for you if you want to remember or cry...we love you all. Give everyone hugs from us. Love on your papa as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mrs. Susan. Will Do! Thanks for letting us come over to your house yesterday! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried so hard. I will miss her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sydney. I'm SOO glad I have friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXCUSE me!? The pic means nothing, I have a BIG anrgy face!!...jk I'm just trying to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a mature young lady Brooke! Your whole family is in our Prayers. Your Grandma is safe in the arms of Jesus,& we are the ones that are sad! I know your Dad is being strong,but inside his heart is breaking,so give him extra hugs(I know you are)Grandpa too. We love you our little Biker Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Auntie Mary! Say Hi to Uncle Bert for me! We got a good laugh about "Our Little Biker Chick!" Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! That's cute! 'Our Little Biker Chick'! No one calls me that....ever...I litterally wish. I. Were. You! I miss you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete