Thursday, January 12, 2012

Funeral

Today was Gammie's funeral if you didn't see from my last post. We had alot of her golfing buddys there. It was a GREAT survice. Pastor Jon prayed and had a message & all of us in the Anderson Family talked a little about her. Anybody could share memories about her but only the Anderson Family did.(i dont mean  b mean to you mama sue, alpha sydney, or grace;)). But we had water, cookies, yum bread, and pretzals for refreshments. Alpha Sydney came over afterward to play for a bit! I scared her (sorry sydney! couldnt resists!)! But Yesterday I cut my hair! About  inches off! Feels great!!! Well, Bye! Happy Winter!

4 comments:

  1. YOU GOT IT CUT?!?!?! HOW MANY INCHES?! That's SOOOOOOO awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it cut about.... Hmmmm..... 2 INCHES!!!! I want more off!

      Delete
  2. By the way.... See the daily puppy? And the Fish? LUV THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I love 'em! Maybe I'll do fish....maybe...I just had a sleepover with Jill and Kylie! 2 words. So. FUN!!!!!

      Delete