Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pirates! Arr!!

Have you ever seen 'Pirates of the Caribbean'? If not, you should. They are REALLY good! I've only seen Curse of the Black Pearl, but it was REALLY good! The covers up there. The Black Pearl is the first movie, the second movie is 'Dead Man's Cheast'. I havn't seen it yet, but it sounds creepy! The third is 'At Worlds End', and the fourth is On Stranger Tides'. My grandpa came home with 'The Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides', I Love Lucy the whole 3rd series, and Barbie Rupunzul! I am sooooooo exited! I told you about my new camera in my last post but I just got this last night! Just Dance Kids for Wii! It was only $15 dollors! I can't wait to try it! Well, Thats all! Happy Winter!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait 2 see 'Dead Man's Chest' either! It's not what you think! He's talking about a treasure chest! And there's an octopus-guy, just saying. His names Davy Jones. But I still can't wait to see it! But Brooke, there's, like, no way you can see 'On Stranger Tides'. My Dad won't let me watch it yet, there's a pretty good chance your won't either. Not to crush your hopes or anything, but your probably not gonna get to see it yet. But at least there's alway's the other one's, I mean, right? :D

    ReplyDelete