Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Dance-Kids Version

Hiya! Guess what I got in the mail today?!?! Just Dance Kids!! It is really fun! Its not as good as the original Just Dance but I couldn't get it because it had Katey Perry music on it and my parents aren't so hot on Katey Perry! Ya'll will just have to come over and play with me right!? Can you believe it's in the 70's in January?! WRONG!!! I should be getting that video camera tomorrow or the next day, or the next day, or the next day! Well, gotta go! See Ya!
Just Dance Kids [Wii Game]

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Too bad you could get the regular game. It does have Katey Perry music on it but that doens't mean you have to use it! I heard on the comecial for it the song 'Firework' by her, but that's all, and the songs fine, but the cover's not so great. I like the song 'Firework' but the music video's horrible!! My 'friend' was watching it when I went to her house. Yeah, were not that close anymore. Like, all her other are bad though. Did you know she used to be a christain singer?! I know! So impecably hard tp believe, but it's true!!

    ReplyDelete