Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pirates Of The Caribbean-On Stranger Tides

Hiya! That movie down there. Totally NOT recommended. Its called "on Stranger Tides". It just  came out last year. It was REALLY creepy! Every single one of them is rated PG-13 but this one really SHOULD be rated that! It was a good movie but not for Kids like us! But, as always Jack Sparrow(Johnny Depp) Was Hilarious as always! But still, I wouldn't recommend it! And Abigail, You & Uncle Malcom were right! Remember my MP3 player I got for Christmas? Well, It wasn't a leading brand, and it didn't keep the charge. Soooo, I'm looking for a iPod touch. I really want one 4g and cameras in front and back. So if you know anyone trying to get rid of one PLEASE let me know! Well, gotta go! Happy Winter! 

5 comments:

  1. It was O.K. Nothing I recomend for our age.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda wanna see it, but after what you told me on the phone, I'm about ready to be sick if I watch it!! Thanks for the heads up! I won't be watching that movie for a while. On the other hand, I can't wait to see the second one!! Oh, and I would've texted you this, but I told my mom about the whole you come up for my birthday and I come back with you and she sounded interested! It might work!! xoxo,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know!!! You should feed your fish. They look a little thin. Lol just kidding. I hope I can come visit in the summer!! Cant wait till the next time I see you!
      xoox,
      Abigail


      P.S. That's how I'm signing comments now. Like it? I think its suuuuuuper cute!

      Delete