Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Late New Year!!!!!!!!

It was New Year night! And now its the New Year!!! So Happy Late New Year!!!!! I don't know about you but I had a FABULOUS 2011!! Now let me see.... Hmmm, Awsome Winter, the summer could have been WAY better but its the past now! Awsome fall, it DID take a while to get cold though but it happend! Awsome -B- Day, And AWSOME Christmas!!  Yea Hoo!!!!! Whoopee! Fantastic! Sorry I haven't posted for so long! I got in trouble! But now I'm back on! Yea Hoo! Whoopee! Fantastic! My 3rd cousin, Mrs. Faye, is leaving today. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast but now she has to go. Uhhhhh. But my grandma is having surgery today. Please pray for my grandma to have a safe surgery and Mrs. Faye to have a safe trip back home. But me Great Uncle Bill & Aunt Rose came down from Wisconsin! They got here on Sunday and I don't know when their leaving. Hmmmm....... But my grandmas old friend is coming sometime this week! And My Great Uncle Joe & Aunt Jean are coming down this week from Wisconsin to this week! So were having TONS of visitors which is VERY exiting for me! But please pray for my Grandma to get better and everybody to have a safe trip here and back. Happy Winter!

2 comments: