Saturday, July 27, 2013

Long time no blog!



Hey guys! O.K ill tell you what been going on in order of the pictures! First we went skeet shooting! it wasn't very fun .... Then the 4th of July! It was really fun cause we tookClark and met one of daddy's employes who had twin daughters who were definitely the cutest thing ive ever seen!  Then its just Mia and CeCe hangin out. The last ones a video of me swimming! This has been the the best swim year EVER!! (Well ive only had 2) But it was awesome!! I didnt make it to state in my 100 i.m cause of a false start. Heres the story. I was already to go and was waiting for it to go " EHH!" when i heard a scream and looked over and everyone was going!! So of course i went and did a really hard 50! Finnaly my coach threw his SHOE at me!!! When that didnt work he JUMPED IN ON ME!!!!! i was in lane 8 and my really good friend was in lane 1 and she stood up when everyone went! she just jumped in! Soo to conclude we only got a 5 minute break. I got 8th out of everyone though! BYE!
P.S im in lane 1!

1 comment: