Friday, January 13, 2012

New, New, & New!!!

Avia A5697W Women's Running Shoes
Hi! Your probably wondering why I called this post, 'New, New, & New'. Well, It's because I've gotten several new things this year! You can see my adorable new shoes up there! Size 8 and a half ladies! And then I just ordered from Ebay an Underwater Camcorder! Nikon and Blue! I can't wait to get it! And one more thing! I got about....... hmmmmm....... 2 inches of hair cut off! I Love it, and my mom cut layers in it so it looks REALLY  good! Last night you won't guess what movie we watched with my grandpa?!?!?!? Pirate's Of The Caribbean The Curse Of The Black Pearl! It was AWESOME!!!! I can't WAIT to see Dead Man's Chest!(thats the next movie in the series. just to let you know;)) Well, thats all, So Happy Winter!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow Brooke! You found a camera FAST! You will have to come to the pool with us this summer to try it out! I commented on your blog last night but it didn't save. As promised, ask your mom if you can come over Wednesday for some Brooke and Sydney time and I can take you with us to church. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! I'm soooooo happy you finally say 'Pirates of the Carribean!! I LOVE that movie! I can't wait to see the nect one either!

    ReplyDelete