Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mia!

Hey! Mia is SOOOO cute right?! And she is the sweetest ever! Although in the morning she is REALLY hyper! I have to get up almost every morning at 5:30 to help my dad look after her. And that phones still for sale! I've got a big soccer game coming up! Were going up against  the Wolverenes! So for we've beeten the Cheetah Girls and Blaze! So I'm pretty exited about this game!Mia got her stiches removed yesterday! I'm SOOOO happy for her! We can give her a bath now! We STILL need to get her tags now....... Did I post about my Grandpa's dog Surprise? Well, if I didnt, We got Surprise the same day we got Mia, he's a Daschound. My Grandpa had to take him back to the shelter last Thursday. He was just pretty sick. Thats all the news I have right now! PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE COMENT!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Sorry, I havn't been commenting on your blog, much less mine....but I CAN'T WAIT till this summer! I can wait to see you again! My mom said maybe you can bring Mia! She's SOOOO cute! And tomorrow I'm getting minutes so I'll text you right away. I promise you'll be the first to get a text from me! Love you! Miss you!

    xoox,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! i wonder how mia and felicty wold do together...... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I wonder. On my moms again! I thi.k they would be good friends!

    ReplyDelete