Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter

Hi everybody! I know I haven't posted in a while but I just haven't had anything to post about. So what are you doing for Easter? Were doing the same thing we always do on Easter, wake up, hunt for Easter eggs, have breakfast, get ready to go to Church, come back, eat our Easter dinner, then we will probably watch an Easter movie. I've finally seen Courageous! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! What are you wearing for Easter? I'm wearing this really pretty turquise dress and it has a few sparkles on it, and it has a little more of a strap then a spegetti strap....

4 comments:

  1. Hi brooke! I wore the dres we both wore for jessies wedding with a white cardigan and white shoes. I got sooooo many compliments on my dres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have to remember..... My mom bought those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Brooke (Mommy here) - I did "buy" the dresses but with Auntie Theresa's approval too AND she paid us back!! Glad you got so many compliments Abigail!! I know it feels good to receive -- of course, knowing it is God's wonderful creation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MooM! Don't comment on my blog when im sighned in! it's more fun when YOU sign in and comment!

    ReplyDelete