Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fone 4 sale!

Samsung Gravity TXT Gray Smartphone - T-MobileAloha! I've got a phone for sale! It's a T-Mobile phone but works perfectly and in perfect shape besides the super duper tiny crack in the screen. It doesn't have any games but you might be able to download some from the computer I'm not sure. I could easily get $30 bucks out of it on e-bay. The lowest I'll go is $15. I would LOVE to get higher price then that! Anyway, we got our puppy! we named her Mia. She is SOOO cute! I got my iPhone yesterday but it wont work! Heres my fashion advice for this post. Somtimes darker colors go great with blond hair. A light light samon pink would look really good on a brunette. Also yellow might but thats a big maybe. If you had dark brown hair you could probably wear yellow. But for blondies I say stear clear of it! Dark  red surprisingly looks really good on red heads! A dark purple would also look great. Maybe yellow..... Pink looks REALLY good on dark skin! ANY kind of pink! Well, thats it! Adios amigas! And by the way, comment if your intresed about the phone. Later ;)

3 comments:

  1. Don't need a phone but love the updates! Give hugs to Mia for me! Sydney is on her 3rd night of Sleep overs! Taryn here one night and she's on her 2nd night at Emma's. She will be so tired and cranky when she get's home...I can hardly wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just take you up on that phone offer! Let me ask my mum. :D I share a phone with my brother now, so getting another one would be boss. Nice fashion advice! I'm a brunette. Any ideas on how I can make a ridiculously short haircut look girly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe try braiding it at night! or u try curling it at the bottem a little if your hairs not to short!

    ReplyDelete