Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fashion!

Hey! I've got some fashion news! So now in my posts I'm gonna put a fashion update! So here it is!
Brunettes go green! A dark lime green would look great with your brown hair. Also, samon pink would look great! Other bright color would go pretty good. Preferably neon pink. But you might not want to go into the light/bright yellow area. Red and purple would also look great on you! Blonde's also look great in red, purple, and bright colors! The best look on you would probably be red! It just bring out your blond hair! But stay clear away from light/bright yellow! It will just pretty much drain the color from your face. (don't take that offencive if your wearing it now!). And red heads out there, Purple would probably look great with your hair! And if you have dark skin, samon pink would look AMAZING! By the way, how do you like my new blog look? It looks like its gonna storm today. I got my grandpa's old iPhone! It's 3GS! I'm getting it unlocked right now for T-Mobile! I LOVE it! I'm using my grandmas old iPhone cover till I can get one I like. My dads also lending me $35 including interest to get it unlocked. I cant wait to get it back!

1 comment: