Friday, April 13, 2012

HAIR!!!!

Hey! Anybody like my new hairstyle? I absolutely love it! The difference of this style and my old style is like night and day! Here's a pic!



Isn't that weird? I can't wait to show my friends at church and see their faces!!!! Mia is getting SOOOO big now! She can barely fit on a couch pillow! I got their soon anough to get a picture of her! I am SOOO ready to be done with school! I wish I didn't have to get up every morning at 7:00 a.m (more like 7:30 actully!)..... So what are you doing this summer? I'm going to try out for swim team and we might go to Minnisota! Almost all of my family on my moms side lives there! So how was your easter? I had a great one! Well, thats all the news I have right now! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. The pics aren't showing up. I like the one on the banner though. I have been begging Sydney to cut her hair off like she did a few years ago but she won't have it! Can't wait to see Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom didnt WANT me to cut it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And maybe sydney will like it better when she sees it on me!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost had to cut it today because she got noise putty in her hair. I used peanut butter and shampoo twice, then Dove soap. I'm sure her hair is like straw. She is really into letting her hair grow out. She just has so much of it. Can't wait to see it! I still can't seen any pictures except the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Brooke! I <3 your hair!! My hair is getting really really long!!

    ReplyDelete