Friday, November 30, 2012

Update .... Kindof?

Hey!! I'm not tottally updating i'm just changing my post! This preveiw is from the Princess Bride!! It is SOOOO good!!! It SOOOOO romancie and i love it!! And i'm getting back in the water Monday!! I'm SOOOOO exited!! I got my surgery done and over with!! I am SOOOO glad!! The shot where they numped it really hurt but then it got numb so i didnt feel a thing! BUt I could here a thing or two! I heard then scraping it off and it sounded HORRIBLE!!! GTG!

<3 Love
Brookie

5 comments:

  1. Gross! I hate to hear things too! I'm glad that's over for you. I am guessing your ears are better too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,love the movie, watched with my bff about a year ago...miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so old now lol. I'm DEFINITELY updating my blog later LOL 😂

    ReplyDelete