Saturday, November 24, 2012

For Realz!

I'm getting my own puppy and this time I'm serious! I get it after our cruise in January!!! I'm getting it at the shelter and I'm tottally responsible for it! I'm paying for the food, the dog, and other accessory's! All my parents are paying for is the vet appointment! Soo now i'm saving up! I have $105 right now so if the dogs $60-$100 dollars i only have $5 left soo i need too start working!!! I also came down with a cold and what everybody thinks is swimmers ear. I've been out of the water this whole week soo i need too get back in!! So please pray for me and a few other friends too get better! GTG! Bye-Bye!

<3 Brookie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and if you have Instgram, give me your username soo i can befriend you on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! We can't wait for you to get your new pup! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really :(... I have a docters apointment at 2:15 today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Get well soon! We will be praying for you! Please comment on my blog! I updated it alot! I have had swimmers ear before.. did I mention I also overheated awhile ago?

    ReplyDelete