Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Insperation



This is Missie Franklin, my inspiration and role model! I also really like Dana Vollmer! Shes from Granbury!They are both SOOO pretty and talented! I would absolutely LOVE to meet them! They were both in the Olympics this year and were in a relay together and won a World Record and Gold! I hope in eight years i'm that succseful! Missie Franklin is on the right and Dana Vollmer is on the left. Missie Franklin lives in Colorado and i would do anything to meet her! TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Serisly! Why wonts anyone comment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU inspire me!! It is without a doubt a joy being called "Mom" by you!! Love watching you grow and pursue new things -- swimming has been a highlight -- I think you really could be an olympic swimmer one day!! You have wonderful talent and a super leader!! God has an amazing plan for you...exciting as the days, weeks, months, years unfold!! ...and I have a FRONT ROW SEAT!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete