Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Must See!!!....

Hi  Everyone!! This is a really good video Lexi Daniel sent me last night!!! If you want to send this to some friends heres this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player .
I start swimming next week!!! And i get my chicks on September 1st!!! I'm SOOOOO exited!!!! And i'm sorry ! havn't posted in a long time!!! Preston has been doing football for a little over a week now and has been really enjoying it!! I spent the night at Hope Sims house last Tuesday!!! Not yesterday but last week! We had SOOOO much fun!! My Sunday School class has little get togethers/partys at Yougurt Story and places like that ! We had one on Monday and out of like 15 or 20 girls only 2 came counting me!!!! And my 2 teachers! Maci, the assintant teacher brought a friend so that makes 5! But it was fun!! There putting in a new Justice by Cici's and Yougurt story!! I'm SOOOOO exited!! Thats all the news i have right now!! TTYL!!! Love Brookie<3

3 comments:

  1. Hello!?!?!? Is ANYONE besides me going to comment!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't checked cause you haven't posted in a loooooooong time! I posted, like, twice or three times and you haven't commented!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really good! I saw another one of those by Probaganda and he is AMAZING! I'll put it on my blog! Probaganda is kindof a better actor too... but it was great!!

    ReplyDelete