Sunday, July 15, 2012

New E-Mail!!!

Hi!!! Guess What!?!?!?!? I got my own E-mail account!!!!! Since now I've just been e-mailing off my moms email!!! But know I have my own!!!!! And I'm not getting a hamster anymore!!!! And now I'm thinking of getting chickens!!! I think I will but My dad might make me choose, My own bedroom, or chickens. If I have to decide I'll chose my own room!:) But Guess what!?!?!?! Were leaving for Minnesota On Tuesday!!!! I'll probably post while were up to though! So I'll keep you up to date on our trip!!! Were staying in Kansas City for 2 nights with my Great Aunt and Uncle!!! They are AWESOME!!!!!!! Well, that's all the news I have right now:)!! I Might Post tomorrow but I'm not sure, we might be to busy packing cause we haven't done any yet!! TTYL!!!
<3 Brookie
P.S  Mia's been piddling more and more latly. Were going to start her on crate training again!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip! We leave for Fun Valley, CO on the 4th...can't wait! When will you be back home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were going to get back home July 30th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK few! For a second there I was devestated you were gonna miss my bday party!

    ReplyDelete