Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Late 4th!!!!

Hi everybody!! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Were going to Minnisota on the 17th!!!! Super Exited!!! And remember that P-U-P-P-Y I told you about?? Well, not going to happen. I had gone to the vet with Daddy to take Mia in, And when we were on our way home I asked Daddy the vet bill ( Because i'm going to have to know stuff like that for whenever I get my puppy) And he said $180!!!!! So I said I don't think I'm ready for a puppy! So I'm going to get a D-W-A-R-F  H-A-M-S-T-E-R instead!!! My mom wont let me get it yet because she doesnt want a 'Stinky Hamster' In the van all the way to Minnisota and back!!! But thats kindof good cause that way I can Find a really good cage, get the food, liter, chew toys, and all the other stuff!! Well, Gotta Go! See you later Alligater!

<3 Brookie

4 comments:

  1. Hello!?!?!? Is anyone going to comment????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting! Guess what? I'm drinking YOUR favorite drink! Haha! 7 Up! In a can! With an awesome straw! Jeleous? Haha, don't worry. We have pleantly so you can drink to your hearts content when you come up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Why did you dump your cows in the lake?!?! Now their food is soggy when I feed them! Have you been feeding them? O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, But, there not cows!!!! And I havnt really been feed them.... He he....

      Delete