Thursday, October 11, 2012

DANA VOLLMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I GOT TO MEET DANA VOLLMER!!!! 3 time Olympian and 3 time world record holder!!! It was SOOOOOO cool! She gave a speech witch was really cool and she really got into it!!!! We got our pictures taken although it wasnt individual and i had to hook arms with a boy!!!!!!!! YUCK!!! She sighned 3 things of mine!!!! A swim cap, t-shirt and picture frame. I put the bottem picture in the frame!!!!! I'm going to be on T.V!!!!!! I don't know when but i'll be on channels 4, 5, and 33!!! I'll post the clip when it shows!!!! Were going to OK next Thursday! And we come home Saturday night!! We get a tour of the entire campus and got to watch a game!!!!! Heres a really good website link you should go too!!! It's for 'tween girls by Nancy Rue who's boks i LOVE!!!! tweenyouandme.typepad.com Its awsome! I'm 2nd comment of latest post! She calls us mini-women!!! I'm being a farmer for the harvest party. What are you dressing up as?TTYL!!!                                  
Dana doing her speech!
Dana signing my stuff!
Dana and Me!! I'm wearing her gold medel!!!! Its gold plated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment